Terms and Conditions & Concessions
Here you find our terms and conditions, and our concessions.
Terms and Conditions
- Purchased tickets are only refundable in cases of cancelled concerts, or concerts with considerable changes.
- Subscription tickets are not refundable.
- Choosing Swedbank Pay Faktura as payment method is the equivalent with credit card payments that confirms that the payment has been made, even if the invoice is to be paid at a later date by the customer. The Act concerning remotely concluded contracts, in its provisions concerning the right to cancel a purchase, does not cover purchase of event tickets.
- In cases of cancelled concerts, the refund must be requested no more than a month after the date when the event was supposed to take place. Any service fees are not refundable.
- In cases of concerts with considerable changes, the refund must be requested on the day of the event. Any service fees are not refundable.
- As a customer, you are responsible for checking the event, date, time, location and price at the time of the ticket purchase.
- As a customer, you are responsible for checking whether the date, time, location or content of the event is later changed. See berwaldhallen.se/kalender for the latest updates.
- You may exchange your ticket for another concert at Berwald Hall, or get a gift voucher, for an administrative fee of 20 SEK. However, the exchange must be made at least three days prior to the concert. If the programme is changed or an artist is replaced, there is no fee. Any service fees are not refundable.
- The ticket is only valid for one entry, which is verified automatically or via manual checks.
- Reserved seat tickets are valid for the seat stated on the ticket.
- For evacuation reasons, sitting in the aisles or stairs of the hall is not allowed.
- All concert visitors must have a valid ticket.
- You must be able to prove your right to any concession (e.g. student, pensioner) used when your ticket is checked.
- The ticket is a valuable document. Lost tickets can only be replaced if you, as a customer, stated your name and contact details at the time of booking/purchase. Duplicate printout per ticket: 20 SEK.
- If an event has a restricted number of tickets per purchase and customer, the maximum number may not be exceeded.
- Tickets may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Cameras and sound or image recording equipment may not be used in the concert hall during concerts.
- Remember to turn off your mobile phone!
- Subject to changes
- Season ticket concession; our concert season ticket holders are offered a 15 % discount on all seats.
- Student concession; 15 % on all seats
- Pensioner concession; 10 % on all seats
- Child concession; children up to the age of 12 are offered a 50 % discount on all seats.
- Concession for the unemployed*; everyone who can show a valid A-kassa card gets 15 % on all seats.
- Friend association concession (members of the Friends of the Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestra and the Radio Choir) are offered a 10 % discount on all seats.
- Group concession; groups of 15 people or more get a 15 % discount on all separate tickets.
- Concessions cannot be combined with other offers.
- Other concessions may apply to concerts arranged by external organisers.
*These concessions can only be booked through Berwald Hall’s box office.
School groups are, of course, welcome to our concerts. Price per student: 50 SEK; two accompanying teachers get free entry. For bookings, please contact Group Bookings, phone number 08 784 24 66, Mon – Fri, 12.00 noon – 6.00 p.m., or email email@example.com
- Online purchases: 0 SEK per ticket
- Telephone bookings: 15 SEK per ticket
- Getting tickets sent to your home: a 40 SEK postal fee is added
- Exchanging tickets: 20 SEK per ticket (in cases of changes to the programme or replacement of artists, there is no fee)
- Printout of duplicates in case of lost tickets: 20 SEK per ticket