Terms and Conditions & Concessions
Here you find our terms and conditions, and our concessions.
Terms and Conditions
- Purchased tickets are only refundable in cases of cancelled concerts, or concerts with considerable changes.
- Subscription tickets are not refundable.
- The Act concerning remotely concluded contracts, in its provisions concerning the right to cancel a purchase, does not cover purchase of event tickets.
- In cases of cancelled concerts, the refund must be requested no more than a month after the date when the event was supposed to take place. Any service fees are not refundable.
- In cases of concerts with considerable changes, the refund must be requested on the day of the event. Any service fees are not refundable.
- As a customer, you are responsible for checking the event, date, time, location and price at the time of the ticket purchase.
- As a customer, you are responsible for checking whether the date, time, location or content of the event is later changed. See berwaldhallen.se/kalender for the latest updates.
- You may exchange your ticket for a gift voucher. However, the exchange must be made at least 24 hours prior to the concert. If the concert is on a Saturday or Sunday the exchange must be made on Friday, 4 pm, at the latest. Any service fees are not refundable.
- The ticket is only valid for one entry, which is verified automatically or via manual checks.
- Reserved seat tickets are valid for the seat stated on the ticket.
- For evacuation reasons, sitting in the aisles or stairs of the hall is not allowed.
- All concert visitors must have a valid ticket.
- You must be able to prove your right to any concession (e.g. student, pensioner) used when your ticket is checked.
- The ticket is a valuable document. Lost tickets can only be replaced if you, as a customer, stated your name and contact details at the time of booking/purchase.
- If an event has a restricted number of tickets per purchase and customer, the maximum number may not be exceeded.
- Tickets may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Cameras and sound or image recording equipment may not be used in the concert hall during concerts.
- Remember to turn off your mobile phone!
- Subject to changes
- Season ticket concession; our concert season ticket holders are offered a 15 % discount on all seats.
- Student concession; 15 % on all seats
- Pensioner concession; 10 % on all seats
- Child concession; children up to the age of 12 are offered up to 50 % discount on all seats.
- Concession for the unemployed*; everyone who can show a valid A-kassa card gets 15 % on all seats.
- Friend association concession (members of the Friends of the Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestra and the Radio Choir) are offered a 10 % discount on all seats.
- Group concession; groups of 15 people or more get a 15 % discount on all separate tickets.
- Concessions cannot be combined with other offers.
- Other concessions may apply to concerts arranged by external organisers.
*These concessions can only be booked through the box office.
School groups are, of course, welcome to our concerts. Price per student: 50 SEK; two accompanying teachers get free entry. For bookings, please contact Group Bookings, phone number 08 784 24 66, Mon – Fri, 12.00 noon – 6.00 p.m., or email email@example.com
- Online purchases: 0 SEK per ticket
- Telephone bookings: 15 SEK per ticket
- Getting tickets sent to your home: a 40 SEK postal fee is added