YOUR SAFE VISIT
MONDAY, JANUARY 10, 2022
New restrictions from the government. We will shortly update this page with information on how this may affect you and your concert.
NEW RESTRICTIONS FROM DECEMBER 23, 2021
The Swedish government has decided to limit the number of visitors at public events to 500 people due to the ongoing pandemic. This means that we will have a maximum capacity of 500 visitors per concert. This applies until further notice. We process all ticket bookings in turn and will contact the customers affected by this new rule separately via email.
Stay up to date on the latest news in Berwaldhallen via this page, the information may change.
REQUIREMENTS FOR VACCINATION CERTIFICATES
The government has decided to introduce vaccination certificates for public gatherings and public events indoors with over 100 people. Everyone from the age of 18 who will visit us from 1 December 2021 needs a vaccination certificate.
THIS APPLIES WHEN YOU VISIT OUR EVENTS:
- Our salon hosts will check valid vaccination certificates and valid identification / ID cards as well as scan your ticket at all concerts when you visit us.
- Make sure you have a valid vaccination certificate in your mobile or in printed form.
- Have both your ticket, your valid vaccination certificate and ID card ready at admission.
- Arrive well in advance as the entry can take longer than normal.
- We will only be able to accept a valid vaccination certificate.
- We accept EU Digital COVID Certificates / EU digital covid certificate. Read which countries apply here.
- Certificates of completed infection and negative tests do not count as proof.
- If for medical reasons you can not get vaccinated and want to visit our events, you need to show a medical certificate instead.
HOW DO I GET A VACCINATION CERTIFICATE IN SWEDEN?
- Vaccination certificates can be downloaded with the help of e-identification on the website www.covidbevis.se
- Vaccination certificates can be ordered without e-identification using a form on the E-health authority’s website. Expect some processing time.
- Information regarding vaccination is available at www.1177.se
- Check that your vaccination certificate has not expired before you visit us. You can always renew your vaccination certificate at covidbevis.se and do not have to wait until the validity period has expired.
I AM NOT VACCINATED OR DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO A VACCINATION CERTIFICATE, WHAT APPLIES TO ME?
If you bought your ticket before 1 Dec 2021 and do not have a vaccination certificate, you can get your money back.
If you have bought your ticket after 1 Dec 2021 and do not have a vaccination certificate, we can offer you a gift card.
I AM UNDER 18 YEARS AND HAVE NO VACCINATION CERTIFICATE, WHAT APPLIES TO ME?
If you are under 18 years of age, you do not currently need to present a vaccination certificate when you visit us. The age limit is set by the government and may change. However, we ask people of age 15-18 to have valid identification with you.
Favorable repurchase rules during the pandemic
Purchased tickets are redeemed for gift cards which are valid for 2 years. Please contact us no later than 1 hour before the concert starts via email in order to complete a repurchase. Enter your name, order number and the number of tickets you want to redeem.
Mail to: email@example.com.
We only give money back for canceled concerts or for concerts with extensive changes in the program.
This is a temporary change to our terms of purchase due to current recommendations.
Update December 23, 2021